Bem Vindo ao Site

Nossa proposta não é se especializar em um, ou outro assunto e, sim proporcionar momentos agradaveis com musica e informação, aproveite para descobrir o que existe do outro lado das coisas, bom divertimento...

terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2023

RE: New Blog Content For You

Hello,

 

I'm just following up on an email I previously sent to you, I understand that you are busy, but I would appreciate it if you could review the email and respond to me as soon as you can.

 

Thanks & Regards

Muskan Saini

 

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 

By including any personal data in your response to this email, you are freely consenting to this being used and stored by The Knowledge Academy for the purpose of service delivery. In accordance with the GDPR, the contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. It may also be legally privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please do not use or publish its contents, contact the sender and then delete. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list.

From: Muskan Saini <Muskan.Saini@theknowledgeacademy.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2023 11:01:48 AM
To: artur.abrantes.luas@blogger.com <artur.abrantes.luas@blogger.com>
Subject: RE: New Blog Content For You
 

Hello,

 

I'm checking to ensure you received an email I sent you earlier. I know you're busy, but I'd appreciate it if you could check the email and get back to me as soon as you can.

 

Thanks & Regards

Muskan Saini

 

From: Muskan Saini
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 10:23 AM
To: artur.abrantes.luas@blogger.com
Subject: New Blog Content For You

 

  Hello,

 

I was exploring blogs on http://blogger.com when I came across one of them. I noticed that you are very popular among tech readers.

I am reaching out to you because I have a training product that I think your audience will appreciate. This product might be worth mentioning in your blogs. Also, I would like to discuss if we could write a tech article for your site.

 

About the Company: The Knowledge Academy is a UK-based global training company. We provide courses in areas such as Project Management, IT, Business Analysis, Office Applications, business management, and more such training for individuals and organisations. We offer online professional training courses.

 

I have a great guest post offer for you that will help you get more traffic to your site.

 

I will send you a quality article that is relevant to your readers' interests and will just need a backlink to my site in return.

 

For that, you can either share your topic ideas and I will write an article about them, or I will share topic ideas for you to choose from and will send you the article.

 

Please share your targeted niche and focus keyword, if any.

 

Let me know what you think.

 

I look forward to hearing from you about this collaboration.

 

Thanks and Regards

Muskan Saini 

   SEO Analyst | The Knowledge Academy

 

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário