Bem Vindo ao Site

Nossa proposta não é se especializar em um, ou outro assunto e, sim proporcionar momentos agradaveis com musica e informação, aproveite para descobrir o que existe do outro lado das coisas, bom divertimento...

terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

"Love"

I thought I was strong
By discovering the power of nostalgia;
I thought I was mature
Until the bitter taste of frustration;
I thought it was wise
Until he meets a dangerous passion.

Actually ...
I'm more than strong
I am the personification of the force fighting against nostalgia
I'm more than mature
By accepting that frustration hone the spirit
And above all ...
I'm More sensible
Why abandon a passion that comes from the pain of the soul.

In the darkness, hope is a ray of light.
Where there is hope, there will always be life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário