Bem Vindo ao Site

Nossa proposta não é se especializar em um, ou outro assunto e, sim proporcionar momentos agradaveis com musica e informação, aproveite para descobrir o que existe do outro lado das coisas, bom divertimento...

sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Nathalia Fernandez - Text taken from Orkut social profile

"And the force of fear I have
Do not hold me to see what I wish.
Because half of me is what I hear
But the other half is what I keep silent.
That my desire to go
Turn the calm and peace that I desire
And that tension that eating inside me
Will one day be eased
Because half of me is what I think
But the other half is a volcano.
Because half of me is hope.
But the other half is fatigue.
That fear of loneliness go away
And that living with myself become at least bearable
Transpires that the mirror my face like a sweet smile
I remember having given in childhood
Why are half of me is a reminder of what went
The other half I do not know.
And that my insanity is forgiven
Because half of me is love
And the other half ALSO! "

The text above is very beautiful and
I am posting on my blog,
it is a great friend!

The Editor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário