Bem Vindo ao Site

Nossa proposta não é se especializar em um, ou outro assunto e, sim proporcionar momentos agradaveis com musica e informação, aproveite para descobrir o que existe do outro lado das coisas, bom divertimento...

domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Poem: Character - Cecilia Meireles

Your name is almost irrelevant
and not your face already worries me.
The art of love is exactly
to be a poet.

To think of you, I just
the very love I feel for you:
are the idea, serene and pure,
nourished puzzle instinct.

The place of your presence
is a desert, between varieties:
but in this desert is thinking
the look of any homesickness.

My sad dreams travel directions
and, in its deep universe,
you, without form or name, there is
silent, obscure, scattered.

Your body and your face and your name,
your heart, your life,
everything - and avoids consuming space:
and I only know of your absence.

I only know what I see.
And in the pit of my dream,
unrelated to any other request,
decompose and recompose myself.

Poet, in 'Journey'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário